mardi 24 novembre 2015

Thinking of restarting

I currently have a 27G marineland sumpless cube I setup to be a beginners nano reef. I am honestly not as happy with it as I hoped I would be. The tank itself is nice but I think my lack of love for it comes with my impatience I had at setup. I am considering buying a 40G breeder and drilling it and starting over with dry rock and dry sand. Here is a list of things I dislike about my current setup and maybe you guys can suggest things that I could do to find new happiness with it;

-The sand I have has large rock particles in it and it doesnt look very good and is hard to siphon. *Fiji Pink Carib Sea* idk why the bags I had came like this

-All of the HOB equipment is starting to clutter up and take away from the appeal and sleekness of the tank. I would switch to running a sump via HOB overflow box being that I have a Eshopps 300 model sitting in my garage but I have a fear of this method due to no experience with it and the horror stories I have heard.

I considered jumping on the Nuvo 40 BlackFriday deal but I think I will steer clear of that as well due to some reviews not being so great over time.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2809.jpg Views: N/A Size: 119.4 KB ID: 120559   Click image for larger version Name: Fish 1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 167.6 KB ID: 120560  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire