lundi 30 novembre 2015

Firefish Being Extremely Shy

:help: Okay, so I'm having trouble with my firefish lately. There are three of them in my 75 gallon aquarium and they all live in a cave on the left side. They seem like they would be fine but they aren't. You see, after I got my sixline wrasse, they started becoming more and more skittish. You would think that my wrasse is the problem but I have never seen the wrasse bother those fish even once, the wrasse is just cruising the tank all day, minding its own business. I added a onespot foxface rabbitfish two days ago and now they're completely hiding. When I had the wrasse about one or two brave souls (firefish) would come during the day while all three would come out for dinner, but now that I have the onespot, they don't come out at all... I feel really bad because I certainly don't want to starve them but I really like my onespot and wrasse. What would you recommend? My tank is 75 gallons with 80lbs of live rock and my fish are a yellowtail blue damsel, (he was my test fish to see if the tank was safe at first but now I can't get him out and I have seen him pester the firefish) a midas blenny, (he sometimes chases them but not all the time) a sixline wrasse, (never seen him chase a soul) and a onespot foxface rabbitfish. (he might look intimidating but he isn't) What should I do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire