mercredi 25 novembre 2015

should I get these corals? is this placement of corals ok? (List in thread)

So... i'm thinking about getting corals and so far this is what I think I want right now. Is this selection of corals ok? will they work well together? also is the placement ok? I want easy corals that sway in the water. Also, some that are colorful and small for the bottom part of the tank. I know green star polyps grow like crazy, that's why it's on it's own little island do you think putting it there would help control the growth? Also! If you have anymore ideas of other corals I should get please list some for me!

Oh and I have a 20 gallon 19" deep about 350gph total of water circulation, 165wattage of lighting.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20151125_223343.jpg Views: N/A Size: 264.8 KB ID: 120582  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire