samedi 28 novembre 2015

ATI Powermodule 60" 4 vs 8 bulb unit

Finally have the money to pull the trigger on a new lighting unit and I am looking at the 60" ATI Powermodule for a 210g tank. Will be mostly LPS (specifically Euphyllia), but want some SPS mixed in and my wife will kill me if I don't have some Zoos mixed in. This module has 4 LED clusters and then either 4 or 8 T5 bulbs.

I am debating between the 4 bulb set up and the 8 bulb set up for the T5 portion. My concern with the 8 bulb is too much heat, as the tank is downstairs, meaning CO2 concentrations are higher already with some PH challenges as a result.

My concern with the 4 bulb is not enough light for the SPS. My LR doesn't come up higher than about 25" in the tank, which is 30" deep.

With either set up, looking for some guidance on the T5 bulbs to add. There are two on/off options on the T5's meaning I can have one set up lights come on at one time and a second mix for the second time. There are multiple white types, multiple blue types, and even a purple. Not sure what mix to do with the 4 or 8 bulb section, while maintaining enough light for the SPS and without too much light for the Euphyllia.

Suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire