So I got back from a trip this past weekend and was checking out my tank when I noticed something had bit off one of the tips on my acropora frag (i.e. took some skeleton with it). I had noticed this once before but I had written it off as damage from a "rock slide" I'd inadvertently cause while siphoning the tank the day before. This time there's no way anything struck it.
Current Mobile tank inhabitants:
Royal Gramma
Cherub Dwarf Angelfish
2 rock urchins
Snails (astrea, nassarius)
Tiger shrimp
pistol shrimp of unknown variety (hitch-hiker)
Other issues that may be ralated:
platygra brain coral had some unexplained damage that has since healed
1-2 years ado had a series of unexplained fish disappearances (never found the culprit)
Questions:
1. How do I go about find out what's causing this?
2. What are likely suspects here? (current thoughts: Eunice worm, xanithid crab)
Thanks in advance
Current Mobile tank inhabitants:
Royal Gramma
Cherub Dwarf Angelfish
2 rock urchins
Snails (astrea, nassarius)
Tiger shrimp
pistol shrimp of unknown variety (hitch-hiker)
Other issues that may be ralated:
platygra brain coral had some unexplained damage that has since healed
1-2 years ado had a series of unexplained fish disappearances (never found the culprit)
Questions:
1. How do I go about find out what's causing this?
2. What are likely suspects here? (current thoughts: Eunice worm, xanithid crab)
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire