mardi 28 octobre 2014

Got my lights! made a mistake...

I got my led's in the mail today, ive got everything except I made a mistake. the 20 royal blue's that I ordered, I didn't make sure I got the ones with the star heatsink. im going to reorder them and just dish out the 10$ because from the research I did I will spend a lot more money trying to mount these diodes to star heatsinks myself. does anyone know what I can do with these things? I don't wanna just throw them away, returning them would be more of a cost to me + 2-3 weeks time more to get the correct ones.



I do wanna make some moonlight accents and have several heatsinks from a couple computer processors, can I mount 2 of them to each heatsink and be alright with heat? they wouldn't be ran at full capacity, probably around 200-500ma using phone chargers and other adaptors of the like. thermal adheisive would be used and care made to make sure shorts are avoided.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire