lundi 27 octobre 2014

Euphyllia not looking good

In the past few weeks, my frogspawns and torches have not been acting normal. Their tentacles have shortened and become almost stubby like. Same with my Duncan coral which has about 7 heads and is usually extended pretty big and has long tentacles. Not sure what is going on? Seems to only be these corals. I have montis, birdsnest, acro, RBTA, mushrooms, stylophoria, chalice, zoanthids, acan, candy cane, and leathers. Everything seems to be doing just fine except for the torch corals, frogspawn, and Duncan coral. Which all have very short tentacles unlike how they used to be (long and wavy)



120 gallon standard with 40 gal sump



2 175 watt metal halides



2 rw 8 for flow



parameters:



nitrates 2ppm

phosphates (don't know but don't have algae and have chaeto and GFO running)

PH 7.8-8.0

salinity: 1.026

nitrite 0

ammonia 0



I do weekly 25 gallon water changes with reef crystals.



Just recently (only thing I had access to) got a bucket of regular instant ocean, but I can't see this making that much of a difference?



Do not know my mag, alk, or calc, tank is not that stocked so I don't see there being much demand yet. I do my regular water changes each week which should be enough to keep up with my trace elements.



Tank is very clean, clear, plenty of flow, and everthing seems fine except these few coral which have almost retraced



Any ideas?



for some reason I can't upload photos.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire