mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Zoa ID and Health opinion?

Alright everyone, as my sig says I have a Current Orbit Marine LED which I'm learning isn't the greatest for corals but should be fine for Zoas. I bought one frag almost two months ago and I think they are Eagle Eyes and they have been reproducing, but look a bit brown still. The rest I picked up a month ago and I think they are doing ok.



I neglected to write any names down so I'd like any input as to what they are and how they look. All were dipped in Revive before heading into the tank. Sg 1.025, temp 78, ammonia, nitrite is 0 and nitrate is around 10ppm with weekly 10 % water changes. Thanks!



(Month Old Teal stripped one that is never fully open)

 photo Tealstripe2.jpg



(Tall stalk pinkish ones)

 photo TallPink.jpg



(very tiny purple and lavender ones)

 photo TinyPurpleOnes.jpg



(Eagle Eyes I think)

 photo EagleEye.jpg



(Green polyps? They keep going from green to brown and back)

 photo Mushroom.jpg




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire