mercredi 29 octobre 2014

75 gl stocking list

Hi all, I will introduce myself first. I am new to the Saltwater side of this hobby but very excited. yes, research, research and then more research. I keep Discus ( 20 in house at the moment) and several breeding pair of Angelfish. along with a community tank of Red blood parrots and tetras.

this will be our 9th tank in our fishroom and it is already underway.



the tank is a 75 gl that will house (eventually) soft corals, I do no plan on getting too involved in corals with this tank.



The question for today is, How does the stocking list look?

please let me know if something should be removed and WHY? I want to learn as well.

1 - Kole Yellow Eye Tang

1- Coral Beauty Angel

2- Ocel. Clownfish

1- Lemon Butterflyfish

1-Tobacco Basslet

1-Yellow Prawn Goby/Pistol shrimp combo

1- Redhead Solon fairy Wrasse

1-Black Combtooth Blenny

3-Blue reef Chromis ( should there be more of these

as they are a shoaling fish)



again, please let me know why I should eliminate from the list.



ALSO, I understand it may be a bit overkill (yes?) with that being said, I am in my fishroom everyday doing something. I do water changes with my Discus to the point I am anal about it. So, I am not afraid of extra maintenance. just sayin.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire