vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Post your favorite sps colony of frag

Like many others when I started reefing I hated sps so boring the just stand there and do absolutely nothing. I'm a huge euphyllia fan and was up to about 15 euphyllia in my tank rainbow hammer orange Hammer gold torch I had some good ones. Well one day brown jelly decided to come visit my tank and tool out a bunch of them. At that time I had a few acros and they started to do well. Every show I go to I come back with all acros it weird how I changed over. I have a few favorite my colony which I don't know what acro it is since it's my first and getting to be a decent size. My other is another no name and my blue berry shortcake acro. The blueberry is new so it isn't that colored yet. I forgot to upload my pictures gonna have to do that




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire