mardi 28 octobre 2014

120g Fish tank stand EMERGENCY!! HELP NEEDED

Hello everyone....



Recently I had a pipe burst in my basement... my sump pump took most of the water... but of course the water made its way into my finished section of the basement where my 120gallon saltwater tank is located.... This happened last week... we shop vacc'd as much water up out of the carpet as we could.. and we ran about 5 box fans in the room.. everything is dry and well now.. BUTTTTTT... I noticed which seems to be a nightmare situation with my reed tank STAND......



It seems that the tank stand is made out of some very spungy type of material!!!! WTH!! all four legs facing out front and out back seemed to have sucked the water up and now are starting what seems to be "blowing out".... the inner legs facing outwards on the sides of the tank.. seem to be completely fine.. and possibly made out of a different material.. and are showing no signs of absorbing the water.... I have two box fans blowing air on the legs hoping to dry any moisture left in them... :(



anyways... I have NO idea how to go about this problem... please... all you experienced guys.. shed some light upon my situation.....



My father is a very experienced carpenter... and I spoke to him about it... so adding or rebracing is no issue.. im guessing there is no way to avoid empyting the full tank :( and taking out the whole reef !!! which i really dont want to do









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire