lundi 27 octobre 2014

Clownfish on one side of tank

What's up guys? I just set up a 29 community tank. I'm just getting back into it, I had a 55 in the past. The tank is all set up and the first two fish I chose were a perc clown and black and white clown 1.5" each. They favor one side of the tank and I don't know why. Maybe they need to get acclamated to the tank or are designating territory. My filter is an aqua clear 50 my local fish guy recommended. It can be put in a tank up to a 55. My family thinks they're being forced to one side because the current is too strong. I think they're nuts but when they swim it does look like it takes them some effort to get to the side with the filter. But then again I've seen them in YouTube videos swimming into power heads loving the current. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire