This will just be a regular 90 degree elbow overflow, no sipon, gravity fed. How much flow can a standard 1" bulkhead handle. I have read everything from 150 to 700 GPH. I will have 2 bulkheads, one inch each, seperate piping all the way down. I have my eye on a 1200GPH pump. There will be about 4 feet height to push up with 3 90 degree angles and one 45.
Would the 1200GPH pump be too much? What would be the max size I can get that I would not have to dial back a lot, or any.
What I have right now is about 600GPH return and it comes out to a dual return, but seems really weak. I want something that will really push the water and make a difference in flow.
I plan on returning the upcoming setup with 4 outlets, 2 of them possibly with rotating water deflectors going the opposite ways from the middle pushing toward the powerheads on each side.
Would the 1200GPH pump be too much? What would be the max size I can get that I would not have to dial back a lot, or any.
What I have right now is about 600GPH return and it comes out to a dual return, but seems really weak. I want something that will really push the water and make a difference in flow.
I plan on returning the upcoming setup with 4 outlets, 2 of them possibly with rotating water deflectors going the opposite ways from the middle pushing toward the powerheads on each side.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire