vendredi 23 mai 2014

Spotted Porcelin Crab died. Be worried?

I bought 2 spotted porcelain crabs on-line through the FishDepot and one died right away. I acclimated them for almost 5 hrs with a drip set up untill all the bucket parameters matched my tanks. Tank parameters are right where they need to be and he still died within 2 days. I havent seen the other one for a while either.



I have a 36gal tank with 35lbs+ LR about 2 months old, 1 coral beuty,1 clown, 1 scooter, many shrimp and hermits and snails. I think I can rule out an attack?



Think it was just too much on him being shipped across the country?



Also I was told they are pretty easy/hardy? and this is making me worried.



Any/all advice or experiences requested please.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire