dimanche 25 mai 2014

New Tank. New lights

New lighting

My first tank plan to start off mainly with softies and some sps like Mounties and one acro



So I'm starting an new tank (55 gallon), this will be my first saltwater tank. So far I have most of the equipment. But, I'm about to order my lights and need help to see if this combination is good. I'm ordering an aquaticlife 2bulb t5 ho fixture (will eventually add another one) and I'm also doing true lumen led lights attached to my canopy. The combination of this lighting will be: blue blue white blue white blue blue. I'm planning on doing either a 24 hour cycle( t5 from 8am -8pm) and my LEDs will run opposite that ( 8pm-8 am) or I'm doing a 18 hr cycle t5( 8am-8pm) LEDs will run from (8pm-12am) what do u think and ohh btw they will be on timers total cost for this 212$.

Ps

I'm buying 7 true lumens

Once I have the money I'm gonna get rid of this setup and go for kessil LEDs




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire