dimanche 16 avril 2017

Good beginner corals, and how many can go in a tank at once

Hi everyone!

I am going to be going to my first coral swap on Saturday, and hopefully pick up my first few corals there as well. As a reference, I have a 30 gallon aquarium with clowns that has been running since January, and all of my parameters have leveled out, so I should be ok on that front.

Here is the list of corals I am going to be looking at/want to purchase:

Australian Elegance
Duncan
Zoas
Leather Corals (Toadstool, etc)
Hammers
Frogspawn
Pulsing Xenia (I will have an isolated rock for it)
Blastomussa
Yaeyamaensis

Is there any other easy beginner corals that are bright in color? Beginner meaning they are hardy and can handle some minor swings should they occur in a young aquarium.
With this list, is there any one that is not photosynthetic, that I would have to feed on its own? I do not want to have to feed my corals just yet, so I would just like to get by with the ones that can "feed" themselves.

For this meet, how many corals can I grab and put into my tank at once (i.e. is there a limit to how many I can/should get?).

Thank you all! :fish:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire