dimanche 16 avril 2017

New equipment

Hi all. I need to upgrade my take to adequate equipment. It was a "full setup" purchase. I've had it running about 6 months now and I'm ready to build my Reef. I plan on SPS/LPS.
SPECS NOW- 75gal display, 20gal sump, T5s, 1 wave-maker (I know I need more), skimmer, loud ass return pump, carbon,--2 clowns, 1 goby, 2 peppermints, crabs/snails, and 1 hammer.

I want to move to LEDs- I've looked into Kessil. Anything better for my money? I want shimmer once I figure out how to have clear water.

How many power heads do I need and where should they be?

I want a quieter pump. What size/gph should I get?

Here's a pic of my sad boring tank right now. Pardon the current "uglies". I cleaned my sump and woke up to biofilm that needs to clear out.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0125_1492364365643.jpg Views: N/A Size: 32.6 KB ID: 154009  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire