dimanche 23 avril 2017

New to sumps.... HELP!

I have had a saltwater tank now for about 7 months and have absolutely loved it. I went with the RedSea 130 (34gal all-in-one) felt like that would be the easiest set up as a beginner. It has been great but as I'm sure we have all experienced, it is too small!

So lucky for me my wife gave me the okay to upgrade so I just got a 110gal tank, it's acrylic and has been cut with 3 returns and an overflow. Great tank I'm super excited to start setting it up but. The person I purchased it from didn't have a clue about it, just had the local fish guy set it up and take care of it. Any ways I believe the sump is a wet dry set up, but i know that really an old school set up and would like to go with a sump that can do a protein skimmer and maybe even a refugium. But all I have is this large acrylic sump tank, that has a few dividers but obviously not enough for the sump I'm looking for. I need some experienced help here!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2141_1493006711993.jpg Views: N/A Size: 29.8 KB ID: 154442   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2140_1493006764161.jpg Views: N/A Size: 36.1 KB ID: 154450  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire