vendredi 1 avril 2016

New Saltwater Tank Owner

Hey!
I'm a new owner to a ~90 gal saltwater tank (I inherited it from my school's front office).
I have owned many freshwater tanks before, but never a saltwater tank. So as any newbie I am looking for any tips and suggestions for it! I teach high school Biology, so of course my students expect the best care of any classroom set up!

From what I have researched this is what my set up is:

~90 gal glass tank
Reef Octopus HB-100 protein skimmer
Two Koralia pumps (opposite ends of tank)
Coralife lighting ( T5 120V 28W, and Actinic 120V 54W T5 HO bulbs)
A fairly large heater

My tank Inhabitants:
Around 10 lbs live rock
one gold frogspawn
two clownfish
one yellow tang
one yellowtail blue damsel
one blue damsel
one green chromis
one engineer goby
one purple dottyback
multiple small crabs and snails



Any suggestions for this tank, and/or pointers for a newbie?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire