jeudi 7 avril 2016

Green Algea Issue :(

Hi everyone! My 45 gallon reef tank is coming up on one year and everything is well except I am still struggling with high nutrients and can't seem to get rid of this green Algea and byprosis. I have scaled back my feeding to every two days, have lowered my lighting period to eight hours (I have a four-build T5 unit and have two lights on for eight hours and all four lights on for six hours.) I am running a backpack skimmer and have three power heads going at all times. I perform weekly water changes and my tank water petals are showing all in check (api test kit.) Phosphates are showing to ben0 but I'm sure it's because all of the Algea is consuming it.

All of my coral and fish are doing great, nems seem ok. I have a dead birds nest that my Duncan killed that I need to get out.

Any suggestions on how to combat this would be greatly appreciated. Once I get this under control my tank will be perfect!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 1.58 MB ID: 122479  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire