dimanche 10 avril 2016

Extra Frags for TCMAS SWAP = 3 Frag Packs up for Grabs!

Fragged a bunch of stuff for sale/trade at the tcmas swap next weekend. As always, ended up with some extras. I'd like to clear some space for new stuff from the swap next weekend so these are up for grabs. Would like picked up in the evenings in SW rochester before next Saturday (4/16/16) or I can meet in Rochester SW side or by mall. Shoot me a PM if interested

$50 per pack, I'm offering that cheaper than on the tcmas pre-sale forum to give a break for local Rochester folks!

Pack 1 $50 ($85 if bought separately on my sale post for the tcmas swap)
Large GSP Frag (1-2" frag disc)
10+ polyp Gold Dust Paly
1 small (1-2") birdsnest frag on plug
3 polyp Forestfire clove polyp Frag
3 polyp utter chaos

Pack 2 $50 ($90 if bought separately on my other post)
Large GSP Frag
Birdsnest Frag
Largest forestfire clove polyp frag I have left (could be 3 or could be 8 not sure)
3 polyp utter chaos frag

Pack 3 $50 ($90 if bought separately)
Small GSP Frag
12 head Duncan
Cabbage Leather Coral
1 polyp Utter Chaos
3 polyp Forestfire Clove Polyp Frag

Will also add fresh cut frag of pink with purple polyps Birdsnest to Pack 3 for an extra $10




Also potentially open to trades but I won't have a ton of extra room post-swap


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire