mardi 1 mars 2016

When do you bring in the cleanup crew?

My main tank has been up for 10 days now. It's 75gal with a w/d sump and PS.

I have 50lbs of dry rock, 38lbs of LR and 70lbs of live black CC. I have been using Stability to help cycle the tank for the past 7 days.

I have also been phantom feeding for the past week.

I ran all my water test last night and they are Temp 78.5, Salinity 34.5ppm, PH 8.3, Ammonia, Nirates and Nitrites are all zero.

I have a healthy growth of brown diatoms algae on parts of my LR and DR now.

So is it time to bring in the cleanup crew or should I wait a while longer?

Thoughts and suggestions welcomed....

Attachment 121911

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: brown diatom in tank.jpg Views: N/A Size: 118.3 KB ID: 121911  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire