mercredi 2 mars 2016

Clownfish Tank (20 Long)

Hello Everyone!

So for my birthday my parents bought me a brand new 20 gallon long tank! It's been set up for 5 days now, and I am so excited! I'm letting the tank cycle and will be closely monitoring all its levels. Here is my question:

I have been breeding clownfish and now have 2 clutches of about 20 clowns each. The older clutch is in a 10 gallon tank, and the younger clutch is in a 5 gallon tank. I have been keeping these tanks immaculate to keep the clowns as healthy as possible (daily water changes). Now that I have a 20 gallon tank, I think it would be much easier to put all the clowns in that and have 1 larger tank instead of 3 separate, smaller tanks. Plus it would give the clowns much more room. It is also important for you to know that I am not planning on keeping all 40 clowns; as I sell them, their numbers will decrease in the tank.

Any advice? Has anyone done this before?

Also, if I do this, can I put any other fishes in the same tank for a clean up crew (like a blenny or goby) or will the clowns pick on them?

The clowns are all smaller than 1.5 inches. To see pics of them, check out my website at http://ift.tt/1Y1VOMP

Thank you,
-Camryn


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire