mardi 1 mars 2016

Adding T5 To supplement LED

Hi all,

I have decided to supplement my LED Reef Breeder Photon 48" Fixture with some T5 Lighting. I have a 60x24x24 Peninsula tank. The reasons I have decided to do this include:

1. 24" Wide Tank and I seem to not be getting enough light towards both the front and back of the tank.
2. Cost to upgrade with 2 single bulb T5 fixtures wasn't all that much rather than buying more Photon Fixtures or going a different route completely.
3. I would like to try to improve SPS color although the color I currently have is pretty good for running only LED
4. Growth, I have found that my SPS coral grow at an extremely slow rate compared with other tanks and keepers I have spoken with. I would like to see an increase in growth.

What would be the best spectrum/color of bulbs to achieve the best growth with my reef breeder fixture?

Currently peaking the breeder fixture at 65 blue 50 white for 4 hours a day with ramp up and down for 4 hours each.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire