jeudi 23 avril 2015

New 90 Gallon Reef Build - Proposed Equipment List

Hey everyone!

My wife and I recently purchased a new house, which, gives us a reason to build new tank!! We are planning a new 90 gallon reef to replace the existing 30g in the condo! :)

Below is a list of equipment that I've been developing with the help of my local LFS Something Fishy.
  • 90 Gallon Reef-ready Marineland Corner-flo
  • Marineland stand (Monterey Style)
  • Versa glass canopy, I may go eggcrate but I am just worried about salt creep and splashing with hardwood floors.
  • Aqueon Proflex Model 3 Sump
  • My Reef Creations BL-40HD 790 GPH Pump
  • Eshopps S-120 Skimmer
  • Emperor Aquatics Smart UV 25w (debating if I need this)
  • Hydor Evolution 1150 Power Heads x2 min. (can reuse some of my nanos from the 30 gallon)
  • Hydor Theo 300W Heater
  • AquaticLife Halo Marine (1)Deluxe + (1)Basic
Something Fishy does offer complete turn key solutions and installations, but I'd like to do as much as I can on my own! Everyone's thoughts and things to consider with this size of system are welcome! Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire