mercredi 22 avril 2015

Muahroom Help

I put a mushroom in my tank last nght- it's a pretty blue with a little purple in it. When my lights (4 bulb t5) were in it stayed curled into the rock. When my night LED lights came on it like, inflated up and looked much happier/healthier. This morning when I hit up and the tank lights were on it was deflated again. I've read about mushrooms curling up at night but not the reverse. What do you think is up/ is it specific to this type of mushroom? I have it on the bottom of my tank and it's mostly covered by a rock above it. I'm going to include a pic but it's not that great- I couldn't get a good one with the lights on because they make everything look blue. Also- can some mushrooms take higher light output or is it best to keep them at a distance? I have another mushroom I put closer to the top and it's getting a lot of light- I'm trying to decide if it's happy there or not.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire