jeudi 25 septembre 2014

New 75G Reef Ready Tank

TRT members,



I hate to rub it in, but I picked up a steal off of craigslist! The list of what I got is as follows:



Aqueon 75G reef ready w/ black oak stand

Aqueon Proflex Model 2 Sump

Marineland NJ3000 return pump

2x Hydor Koralia Evolution 1150GPH pumps

4x newer Kent Marine Supplements (Coral Excel, Strontium, Essential Elements, Chromoplex)

3x used (half full) Kent Marine Supplements (Chromamax, Marine C, Zoomax)



and a very eager dream to have room to set it up!!! I couldn't pass on this deal and bought it knowing I don't have the room to set it up. Super excited to develop a build plan for a new tank.



Thinking SPS dominate with mix of LPS, shrooms, zoos to fill the gaps.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire