samedi 27 septembre 2014

Green Hair, GFO, Phosban, or both?

So I'm in a heated battle with green hair algae, the evil fast growing monster that it is. I'm a little tired of digging my rock out of the aquarium to brush it with a toothbrush, just to have it all grow back within 3 days. Which means I wasted countless hours of my time performing such a task. My sump will be up and running here shortly.



I do have a Coralife Super Skimmer arriving Monday. I bought primarily for price and it's ability to be HOB until my sump is running in another two weeks(Yes, I've slipped in time, becasue of various set backs with piping). So my plans are to have my sump running sometime around the beginning of the month after I get paid. Here is my question... Once the sump is running I am buying a dual reactor for BRS. Should I run GFO and Carbon, or Phosban and Carbon? Would one would be more ruthless in combating this plague? Should I run both Phosban and GFO? Have the Phosban maybe in a filter sock or something?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire