mardi 30 septembre 2014

Class testing

Hey team,



I am going to be getting some test kits for my classroom to track both short term and long term changes in the aquariums. Looking for feedback on test kits. I know that the Hanna checkers are pretty user friendly, but a little spendy. I pulled down a small grant to help cover the cost of some of the test kits and hope to make it count.



Please respond with specifically what test kit you've used(high range, low range, phosphate, nitrite, nitrate....) , how accurate it is, how easy to use it is.



Currently I am of the mindset that the old school color charts would be best, that way they can see the reaction taking place, rather than assuming something majic is happening inside the checker........ but..... I would guess we could still see the color changes in the checker solution......



So let me know what you think!



Thanks



Robb




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire