vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Coral Dip advice!!! LFS worm infestation - home depot insecticide?

Does anyone know of special methods for dipping corals, or parasitic worms?

I visited one of the local LFS (which shall forever be known as "SaltMart") to purchase a pump. I ended up (against by better judgement) walking out with a few soft coral frags that none of the other LFS in town carry.

I went back an hour later and I overheard them saying something about dipping the corals, and having a worm problem in their breeder tank. There was some mention about a pesticide from Home Depot, but I couldn't catch the rest of it.

The "SaltMart" employee refused to answer any questions about their "pest problem" and now I'm left with a few softies in a quarantine bucket wondering what I need to do to salvage the situation.

What kind of worms do you think are in there? And does anyone know of any "home depot" insecticides that are used for dipping corals?

I'd return them, but they only do store credit and there's no way I'm ever going back there.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire