mardi 30 septembre 2014

My 29 Gal Biocube

I want to hear honest opinions and suggestions on my tank and what i can do to improve it overall. Im very young to be in this hobby (only 14) and its extremely hard to find anyone even romotely interested in saltwater fish. Always getting a laugh when i tell my friends im going clean my tank or at the Lfs. Definitely saved up for a while to get my tank. Definitely worth the wait. The tank was all me funding,setup, and maintnence. Since theres no one around to talk about this with I always come on here and read threads and ive gained so much information and just want to hear some suggestions. Ive had my tank since May so 5 months. Everything in my tank has just been running fantastic and I havent run into any problems. Its all stock Biocube (Power head,filter,pump) the only thing i have added is two white LED bars. Lights and filters are really the area im clueless on. Dont know what to add or change,any information on that would help immensely. Stock- 2 Extreme Snow Onyx clowns, peppermint shrimp,2 hermits, and 3 trocas snails.I plan on getting a longnose hawk (I know itll most likely eat the shrimp) and possibly an assessor and ill be done with fish. Fed twice a day and water change every other week. And for Corals- frogspawn, cabbage, starburst, zoas, kenya tree,clove, and an encrusted gorgonian. Also ive seen an Alevopora and a Flowerpot coral id like to get in the future.

Any information on anything would help so much. Thanks in advance!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire