samedi 27 septembre 2014

Toadstool health?

So I've had this toadstool for about 2 months now. He started off under 3 kessil lights and loved it. I then upgraded to 3 AI Vega's and ever since he has not been happy. I've turned down the intensity to half and slowly moved up from there but he still only comes out when the lights are around 15-30% or at night. (This picture was taken with the lights at night setting)







I put him on the sand bed for about 10 days but he kept closing up so I moved him from the sand bed to some LR a couple inches up and turned the lights back down a bit.



Planning on doing a water change this weekend but the past water changes have done little to help.



Any ideas?! :help:



125G

Temp 80

PH 8.15

Salinity 34ppt

Calcium 390ish

Alk 8-8.5




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire