lundi 29 septembre 2014

40 gallon Breeder Reef Build

Hell everyone. I am finally moving away from my 29 gallon bicube and into a bigger system. I will be going with a 40 Gallon breeder that I would like to drill and place a sump underneath. I plan on building my own sump and stand as well.



I have a few questions and would like to see what people think about the equipment I should purchase.



So that being said for the tank I want to go with a glass holes 700 gph overflow box in the center top portion of the tank. I would like 1 return on each side with loc line returns that are drilled into the tank as well. Plan on painting the back of the tank black. Should I paint first then drill? Also what paint should I use.



I will be going with a 20 gallon long sump.



I'm not sure what protein skimmer i would like yet but I had a reef octopus nwb 110 on my 90 gallon tank and I really liked it. Any input would be great on what people have and like.



I will be getting 2 Jebao RW 8 wavemakers. These wavemakers are great and a better option than the Vortech's at this time.



Im thinking about at Jebao DC6000 for a return pump but this is where I'm not too sure. I like the ability of being able to control the return rate especially since I will have two seprate returns.



I have two reef breeder LED modules I will be using.

I also have my Reef Keeper Lite as well from my biocube.

I have the float switch for the ATO that is powered by Toms Aqua Lifter



I will move my snowflake clown and Flame Angel over to this tank and look to possibly add 1-2 more smaller fish. This is a mixed reef tank.



Please any input at all would be great. Also if you have good links to stand builds or sump builds that would be great!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire