mardi 30 septembre 2014

Ernest Builds a Reef

Hey TRT members,



I have been here a while and finally got around to doing an intro thread. I joined the Army right out of high school in 2006 and have been in since. I did a year in Korea and Iraq and am now a recruiter in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I am switching into the army reserves to teach my job to incoming Soldiers.



I work as an EMT for an ambulance service and will hopefully be working for the city fire department soon, but still have to go through the interview process. I will be going to school for a BA in Public Administration, get certified as a paramedic, and live happily ever after.



As far as my experience with fish, I started in January 2012 when I got a freshwater tank. That tank turned into an extremely successful planted tank and then I turned to the dark side and built a reef tank. Now I have a 46g bowfront reef tank going smooth since January of 2013. I have a 75g reef ready tank sitting in the garage waiting to be set up but I am waiting to move.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire