jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Diatom Bloom

Hello TRT



I have a 40 gallon breeder, about 14 months old. I keep SPS, LPS, zoa, etc. I run gfo and gac constantly, use RO/DI water, and do a 10% change(at least) every 1.5 weeks. I also top off with RO/Di. Run a protein skimmer and have a refugium, albeit with no macro right now. I currently have a diatom bloom on the sand. Goes away at night comes back during the day. I keep two perc clowns and I have a black molly that I raised from a fry, not overstocked. Corals growing like crazy.



No phosphate, silicates, ammonia. Nitrates at 10.



Dka 8.5

CALCIUM 480

Mag 1450

PH about 8.2



The only chnage I have made is in lights. My 4 bulb t5ho front two lights blew. Now I'm running only 2 actinic (420 nm) and running a Fluval LED with White and Actinic. I'm thinking of switching out the Actinic in the t5 with 10ks but wanted to see what the forum thought first.



Thanks to all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire