mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Smaller Tangs

Like most I would really like a Tang for the center piece of my tank. I know your suppose to build the tank around the fish you want, but being new and just learning I didn't really do that. So I was hoping you guys could help out to determine if I can get one, that will live a happy life.

First I have a 75 gallon, 4 ft. wide aquarium with 80 pounds of live rock. I know a small tang is needed. Liveaquaria has four listed that meet my tank size. The Squaretail Bristletooth Tang looks very colorful and would be my first choose. First of all would these four be happy with a tank just above the requirements?

Secondly, I have 2 clowns and 2 chromes and 1 pipefish. For see any issues with territory?

Lastly, I know tangs are very prone to have itch. I don't have a spare tank set up to observe them. If I got to a trusted LFS that has had the tang for a week or longer, or held it for me, does that reduce the risk?

Thank you guys once again.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire