vendredi 1 juillet 2016

Fly home Friday

Morning all. Very busy week.

I am the number guest in the parameter of nights spent at my hotel. I have asked for seven months for a room during the Republican convention, and they were unable to honor that request. I'll be staying an hour away in Akron, while they bill 449 a night for a week. The front desk was informed on the way out that I will not be returning....ever. Not sure what it takes to get customer service these days.

Taking the 5 am flight home. This holiday weekend will probably be a mess later on.

Got 4 days off at home. My boss called and forbid me from working. I countered with paring work down to four hours, and that was accepted. No idea what normal home life is anymore, but got a chance to find out.

Enjoy your Friday everyone. Should be a fantastic weekend weather wise for everyone.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire