dimanche 10 avril 2016

Weird things growing on rocks!

Since we're on the topic of "what is this", here's something else. My rocks all have these weird tubercle things growing on them everywhere. They feel very hard but are brittle and break if you pick up the rocks. They do not move and I don't think they're alive.
Why is my rock so ugly? They all look like cement and I still have virtually zero coraline after 2+ years. My tank is so ugly and bleh that I almost want to tear it down. I don't have problems keeping fish alive, but the zoas I've tried slowly die off. My water testing is always within normal limits, so I'm just at a loss... This is my first saltwater attempt.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: PART_1460326177734_20160410_174104.jpg Views: N/A Size: 44.4 KB ID: 122520  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire