samedi 16 avril 2016

Skimmer problems?!

Hi guys

So I have a 1500 litre system that I've recently converted from freshwater to salt, it's been up and running for 5 weeks now and everything is doing well and looking healthy until 4 days ago I notice my skimmer was not skimming anything out of the water at all, previous to this it was skimming but was light brown in colour and the cup would need to be emptied every 2 days or so, the skimmer is a RLSS db12 or db10 (sorry not exactly sure as I bought it used) with waveline dc10000II pump. The skimmer is sitting in 20cm of water as to meet the requirements of the manufacturer, there looks to be lots of bubbles in the body and up to the neck but that's were it stops.

So im hoping someone here can help me out with any suggestions or fixes, anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Around 100kg of live rock

Live stock in the tank is

2 clowns
Fox face
Long nose butterfly
Blue tang
Sailfin tang
Blue throat trigger
10x tiny aqua chromis


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire