vendredi 1 avril 2016

Fuzzy dwarf lion fish

Hi all, it's been a while but with state testing at work things have been crazy. Took the kids to the lfs the day before Easter and they fell in love with fuzzy lion fish. The thing is awesome and by far the coolest addition to my tank that I feel my snowflake eel will be unable to eat (2
Small clowns and 2 fire fish RIP). Has anyone had any experience getting these guys to eat frozen food? I tried weening him for the week with all sorts of things.... Krill, silver sides, mysis, garlic, etc.... Finally I felt
Bad so I bough about 10 ghost shrimp and just threw them on the tank and he has gone to town on them. I wouldn't mind setting a tank to breed GS but it would be great if we would just eat what everyone else. Any thoughts appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire