vendredi 8 avril 2016

Flyaway Friday

Morning all. On the way to Boston. Got a million things to do, and not quite enough time.

Snowy morning in CLE. The gate for TSA Pre Check moved at the airport, and they were just getting it going on the fly. I guess in the non government world they would ask people to show up a half hour early, or maybe dry run it the day before. Showed up a couple of hours early, and did not have to stress. This poor city is trying to shine for the Republican convention, and it is a mess for people that travel here every single week, snow or shine.

Going to work for a while, then going back into Boston to pick up Veronica.

Somehow my star rose at the client site, so this trip is cut short and flying back Tuesday morning now. I am just a regular guy, and am not used to my current life.

I got coffee on, and breakfast mimosa's that some of the people where I am eating are enjoying. You have to travel to understand.

Today is flight 43 this year.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire