dimanche 3 avril 2016

Clownfish disease and treatment help please, slimy coating that goes away under light

So I recently added some sea slugs to my tank that were very pretty, but it now seems also deadly. They were added to 2 tanks and have so far killed 6/7 fish (removed before the last of the 6 died). The 7th is now quarantined as he was covered in white spots, so I have him in a tank with a small pump, heater, large sponge for denitrifying, and a light, with the water at 26.5C and 1.025sg and some seachem Paraguard and API ammo lock in the water.

When I turn the light on in the morning, he seems to be covered in a white slimy coating, mostly on his upper half, that then disappears within a minute or 2 of the light going on. Does this suggest any disease and treatment pattern in particular? Should I go for hypo-salinity or not?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire