mardi 5 avril 2016

Bacterial Bloom or Something Else?

Time to admit defeat and get some second opinions :)

This white and eventually brown stuff has been plaguing my tank for months. It shows up, I do a major scrub down and it just comes back over and over. Best I've been able to come up with searching is a bacterial bloom but that doesn't really seem to fit.

It starts off looking like a light dusting of cotton then gets thicker/longer and eventually turns stringy and brown. I've let it go for the past few weeks hoping some pics would lead to a positive ID.

It's all over my rocks, glass, Gyre, sump and overflow.....it's driving me nuts. :mad:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8938.jpg Views: N/A Size: 119.1 KB ID: 122455   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8939.jpg Views: N/A Size: 111.9 KB ID: 122456   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8940.jpg Views: N/A Size: 38.5 KB ID: 122457  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire