samedi 2 avril 2016

Anyone wanna try to ID this coral

Anyone wanna try to ID this coral for me? I got it for free 2 years ago when someone dropped off a bucket of coral at the pet store I work at but we don't do saltwater so my manager let me take everything home. I've had this thing since it was about the size of a quarter and it was completely closed up so I had no idea what I was, when it opened I was at a loss for what it was, but it is so unique and strange that it's now my favorite coral. It has awesome colors and eats whatever I feed it. It has little spikes around the outer rim of the polyp just for a nice prehistoric look and it's colors look like tie-dye purple, green, brown, and yellow. Here's a pic with my with my whites up and with my blues up. Any help would be cool!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 2016-03-29 21.20.25.jpg Views: N/A Size: 49.4 KB ID: 122434   Click image for larger version Name: 2016-03-29 21.20.02.jpg Views: N/A Size: 48.5 KB ID: 122435  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire