jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Green Algae On Saltwater Sand Bed?

Hi there,

For weeks now I've been having this green slim like algae on my sand. I've tried to remove the algae from the sand bed, but it still comes back. When my tank lights go off the algae goes away and doesn't appear to be on the sand, but when the lights come back on in the morning the green algae comes back.

Levels:
Ammonia: 0ppm
Nitrite: 0ppm
Nitrate: 5ppm
Phosphate: Looks to be 0.25ppm
Salinity: 1.025

This algae makes my tank look ugly... Someone please help me remove this algae :(

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4441-min.jpg Views: N/A Size: 73.0 KB ID: 120985   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4442-min.jpg Views: N/A Size: 66.7 KB ID: 120986  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire