samedi 26 décembre 2015

New Member

Hi everyone my name is Steve
I am in the U.K and new to the hobby, I have only had my tank 4 months but taking things slow and enjoying reading and watching various youtube vids
My main tank is 600 litres with a 250 refugium
I have also built a 110 litre QT tank with a JBL 901e external filter and attached a Vecton UV to it so I can quarantine anything I buy
The fish in my main tank are a file fish,Firefish,Blue streak goby, 2 wrasse and a Magnificent foxface as well as 3 blood red shrimp and a serpentine starfish
That's it so far.
I hope to add some more but my tank is 1 meter high and 1 meter left to right so I have a lot of height and want to get some fish around the top and middle and bottom of tank and hope I can learn from you guys and get some good advice!.
Merry Xmas everyone!.

Steve


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire