dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Ocellaris Clownfish ?

ok so as noted in my other thread the older 2 kids got clownfish for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa. & I mean literally gifted clownfish. On their way to our house they stopped in at the store & told them their DIL had started a SW tank & they wanted to pick out 2 different looking clownfish to take their grandkids as they'd been talking about getting clownfish for the tank eventually. & the store actually sold them the fish. :bigeek: I called immediately to ask if I could return them b/c my tank wasn't ready for them but they told me that being boxing day they weren't accepting returns or doing refunds. I demanded to speak to the fish department manager & he told me the fish would be fine being added as long as I dosed Prime & Stability for 3 days.
anyways so my ? is it seriously seems like these 2 are bonding already. One is a black & 1 a common. I know clowns usually will pair up but I didn't think these would. they are swimming very tightly together if 1`wanders off the other rushes to catch up....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire