vendredi 25 décembre 2015

LED lights for a 55 gallon Reef tank

Hello.
About 3 or 4 months ago i got my hands on a 55 gallon tank.
It is currently fully cycled, and has two clown fish, a benny, a goby with his shrimp friend, and a Cardinal fish.


I thought i did good on getting a light that would support corals when i wanted to go that route, and got a Current Orbit USA Marine 48 inch light.
The light works wonders for the fish, but now when I started doing more research, it doesn't seem to be the best for coral. Ideally i would like to add some LPS and SPS corals, as well as an anemone for the clowns (in the distant future).


So, my question is, can i get a second Current Orbit light to pair up with my original one, or should i totally scrap that light, and start new?
If starting new, are there any recommendations for LED lighting? I'd rather not have to hang something from my ceiling.


Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire