jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Newbie sent here by member

Hi! Was sent over here by a member. So a bit about me. Been keeping fish for 10+ years but on the FW side, always wanted a SW.
Am just setting up my 1St tank....
Specs: 40gal
Aquaclear 300 filter w/Matrix (just until I get my Christmas gift of a Protein skimmer!)
Marineland Maxi-jet 400 circulation pump
Eheim Jaeger TruTemp 100W heater
1 lg bag each: Caribbean Aragonite & live Caribbean sand
Live Rock
Tank has been cycling since last Thursday using Seachem Prime & Stability. I am using the prime as I got gifted a bunch of corals, a Feather Duster & a bubble tip Anemone when I bought my 1st live rock so I don't want to kill them!
My kids & I are building our wishlist of fish stocking but I know I am aways from that yet. I have plenty of time to research that, it's just fun to dream. I need way more rock in my tank plus a Protein skimmer. Both of which go on sale on Sat!& I will have Christmas $ to spend! Tips, advice, suggestions for my clean up crew would be great!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire