jeudi 24 décembre 2015

planning 10 gal 1-2 fish

Ok so after seeing my tanks that i wanted to be use for salt was really rep tanks, i'm left with my 10 gallon tank.

That being said i'm looking to put 1-2 fish in it if i can. I plan on using a Hydor 12V Koralia Controllable Circulation Pump going from left to right along the back, and then a hob with hidden heater in it on the right side of the tank. I plan on live rock and sand with 1-2 shrimp/hermite and some snales. I would like a few zoa's because we like the colors. The hob would just be more water flow along with screening as needed.

I'm wondering if there is any preset hob/heater combos that people know work out. I'm looking to order on amazon and dont want to order a heater that wont fit in a hob. Also i'm wondering what size of hob i should use seeing i dont plan on a cross pump.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire